Is Your Water Safe?
Water is the key to wellness. With your body being 45–60% water, it’s no surprise that every system in your body requires water to properly function. Without enough water, your body can’t perform at its best and you become susceptible to fatigue, dizziness, headaches, and other symptoms of dehydration.
Drinking water and keeping hydrated is one of the most common tips for staying healthy and yet, even knowing this, it can be difficult to convince yourself to drink more water when you fear the invisible contaminants and impurities your drinking water carries.
The Benefits of Filtered Water
First and foremost, you should install a water filter for peace of mind. Think about how often you use water within your home: Drinking. Bathing. Cooking and rinsing food. Washing dishes and laundry. Cleaning. Brushing teeth. Clean water is an essential part of day-to-day life.
Prior to coming out of your faucet, it travels through an intricate series of pipes, picking up contaminants such as bacteria, chlorine, heavy metals like lead and mercury, pesticides, waste particles, fluorine compounds and more. In general, your water is disinfected and fortified before reaching your home, but depending on external filtration systems alone is not enough.
Water filters offer a host of benefits:
- Purifies and cleanses water for increased safety and overall wellbeing.
- Removes impurities such as chlorine, lead, bacteria, heavy metals, and chemicals while retaining healthy mineral deposits.
- Improves taste and smell for a better drinking experience.
- Softens water for better skin and hair health. (Hard water can leave skin dry and itchy.)
- Increases energy savings.
- Protects and extends the life of plumbing and appliances.
- Saves you money by reducing the need to purchase bottled water.
Test Your Water
The health and safety of our customers has always been a priority and we strive to provide the highest quality, environmentally conscious, state-of-the-art filtered water systems to ensure clear, crisp water.
Installing your new water filter begins with a water analysis to detect impurities and determine why your water may smell or taste bad, or look discolored.
For over 30 years Greg Naples has owned and operated American Clear Water, providing home owners and business owners with refreshing, clean filtered water.